Contribute HERE to help with Conservative priorities!!


Donate to the 3rd Congressional District Republicans

Third Congressional District Republicans are funded almost exclusively by support from people like you. We are always grateful for whatever donations you may choose to provide. All contributions stay within our district to help our candidates and communicate with voters in our area.

In addition, it's possible to get your donation reimbursed by the State of Minnesota through the Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program The Minnesota Political Contribution Refund Program allows every individual voter that contributes up to $75 and every couple that contributes up to $150 to a political candidate or political organization to receive their entire $75 or $150 back. This is a great way to support CD3 with no cost to you. You can find out more about the PCR program at the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board website and the Minnesota Department of Revenue:

You can donate in two ways:

STEP 1 Contribute Fastest and Easiest

You are invited to make a one-time or recurring donation to aid our efforts.

  • Online at our website:
  • Mail your check made out to CD3 Republicans to CD3 Republicans P.O. Box 390722 Edina, MN 55439

STEP 2 After our Treasurer receives your contribution, we will promptly mail you an official EP-3 receipt and a MN Department of Revenue refund form.

STEP 3 Complete the refund form (it takes about 2 minutes) and mail it in, along with your EP-3 receipt, to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. The address to mail it is on the form. 

STEP 4 The State of Minnesota will mail you a check or initiate a direct deposit fully refunding your qualifying contribution (up to $75/person, $150/couple) in approximately 4-6 weeks. 

    NOTE:* If your donation is over $100 someone will contact you for your employer information. Minnesota law prohibits political committees from accepting contributions from businesses.